Why choose the Pro Vision/Chapeau Events Sportive?
- Raise funds for Kidneys for Life to help with vital research into kidney disease
- Receive your special edition Pro Vision Sportive cycle cap
- Top routes provided and supported by Chapeau Events, specialists in cycle event planning
- Fully signed routes on the day plus GPX files available in advance of the event
- Breakfast roll and tea/coffee provided by The Old Barn at the finish of your cycle
- Feed station(s) on both the 60 miles and 60km routes
What is the Pro Vision Sportive Route?
The Pro Vision Sportive will begin and end at The Old Barn, Marton. Both the 60 mile and the 60km are circular routes, which will take you through the beautiful Cheshire countryside The routes are designed to be an enjoyable end of season challenge for all abilities. There will be fully stocked feed stations on both routes at approximately the half-way points before cyclists continue on their return journey to The Old Barn for a well earned breakfast roll and tea or coffee.
Register here to take part: https://www.chapeauevents.co.uk/?page_id=3352
What’s included in the registration fee?
- Full rider support including mechanics, first aid, drivers and full route support
- Carefully planned and signposted route
- Route App
- Comprehensive safety briefing
- Water stops will be provided throughout the course. The Chapeau Events support vehicles will also have a supply of water
- Special Edition Pro Vision cycle cap
- Breakfast roll and tea/coffee on return to The Old Barn, Marton.
What’s not included?
- A bicycle
- A helmet which must be worn during the ride