There are a number of ways you can help fundraise for Kidneys for Life.
- Organise your own event such as a Coffee Morning, Dress Down Day, Sparkle & Cake Afternoon Tea more information can be found on our Supporter Events page
- Nominate us for Charity of the Year at your Workplace
- If you are celebrating an anniversary of birthday consider having donations to Kidneys for Life instead of gifts
- We also regularly organise events that you can get involved in to help us raise those all-important funds. Just visit our Events page to find out what’s coming up next.
- If you would like to take part in any other event and raise sponsorship for Kidneys for Life please do let us know by email and we can then send you a t-shirt or running vest. You can download our Sponsor Form or alternatively you can set up your own fundraising page at Virgin Money Giving or BT MyDonate. Listed below are just links to website which list events in running, fell running, tough mudder, etc which we hope you will find helpful (The charity may not be mentioned on the various websites, but if you are interested in taking part in any of these or other events please book your place and contact us):
- Challenge Events – www.globaladventurechallenges.com, www.doitforcharity.com, www.actionchallenge.com
- Interested in Half & Full Marathons please follow this link for a full list of events in the UK
- Interested in Fell Running please follow this link for a list of events
- Interested in Triathlons follow this link for UK events
- Gung Ho Events throughout the UK – http://begung-ho.co.uk/events/