Date: 6th July – 11th July 2015
We will be heading through the Wicklow Mountains National Park and seeing many of the historic sights on our journey. 450 miles through 3 countries in five days. Cycling along the coast of North Wales through the Wicklow Mountains National Park and past some of Ireland’s most famous landmarks including Dublin Castle and St Johns Castle in Limerick.
- Cycling jersey
- All Hotel accommodation – 5 nights, Mon to Fri
- Breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Ferry crossing – Holyhead to Dublin
- Bikes returned to Manchester (optional)
- 2 water stops per day – Mon to Friday
- Full Support crew including mechanic with spare tubes, tyres etc
- Celebration party in Dublin on Friday 10th July
- Day 1 – Chapeau to Bangor (107 miles)
- Day 2 – Bangor to Carlow (94 miles)
- Day 3 – Carlow to Limerick (87 miles)
- Day 4 – Limerick to Athelone (85 miles)
- Day 5 – Athelone to Dublin (73 miles)
Registration Fee (non-refundable): £99 will also be required to cover the pre-trek administration costs.
Minimum Sponsorship: £1,500
The only thing not included is your journey home, which gives riders the flexibility to stay in Dublin for the weekend should you wish. We have however included in the price the safe return of your bikes by road and ferry to a secure location in Manchester.
Further Information: Carol Bonham E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 07714 864833