Whispers Spring 2021
Welcome to our Spring Edition of Whispers 2021. Finally, the sun seems brighter and there’s a slight warmth in the air – we are looking forward to what the year ahead will bring.
In this edition, we hear from some our Kidneys for Life trustees and researchers. We are also delighted that Emma and Stuart have shared their story of kidney donation – a story full of love! In a year where so few fundraising events could take place in their usual format we are really pleased to share the details of some alternative, and inventive, events. And, we share an update from our year as Royton Road Runners Charity of the Year.
As we continue to look forward we are optimistic for fundraising events returning this year including:
- Tandem Skydive – 2 dates available – 24th April & 10th July 2021
- Summer Cycle – 27th June 2021
- Great North Run – 12th September 2021
- Manchester 10k, Half Marathon, Junior & Mini Runs – 26th September 2021
- Virgin London Marathon and virtual VLM – Sunday 3rd October 2021
We realise that times are still so difficult for so many of our readers and, as a charity, we continue to adapt to the new rules and regulations – if you think you may be able to help on any level we would love you to reach out to us.