PATIENTS & CARERS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
By sharing your experience and knowledge with Devices for Dignity (D4D) you can make a genuine difference to the lives and independence of people living with Kidney Disease.
That’s why Devices for Dignity (D4D) are interested in connecting with as many patients, carers as possible.
• You as a patient or understand the day to day issues people face when living with kidney disease.
• D4D wants to understand these issues in detail to help design the best innovative technologies and devices to improve patient’s dignity and independence.
This is how YOU can help:
• Complete our survey http://devicesfordignity.org.uk/ppc/nationalsurvey
• If you are a patient or carer tell your story by following the link
• Join D4D our twitter chats #mydignitymeans
• Join D4D at their One day event on Tuesday 2 June 2015 in Sheffield. The event will be free for patients/carers to attend, and we hope to cover travel costs (within reason) too. The programme isn’t finalised yet, but will include patient speakers, discussion sessions to build on the survey results, and facilitated sessions. The event details will be available here shortly: