Why not join us for our Socially Distanced Spring Cycle! This 25 mile route is perfect for cyclists of all abilities.
Chapeau Events are fully supporting this awesome event and will be adhering to any social distancing measures in place at the time of the event…
Come join us and have some fun and raise much needed funds for Kidneys for Life.
REGISTRATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED – THERE WILL BE NO OPTION TO BOOK ON THE DAY!
What’s included in the £25 registration fee?
- Full rider support including mechanics, first aid, drivers and full route support
- Groups of six will be setting off together with time and space in between each group
- Carefully planned and signposted route
- Route App via Ride with GPS
- Comprehensive safety briefing
- The Chapeau Events support vehicles will also have a supply of water
- Breakfast roll and tea/coffee on return to The Old Barn, Marton.
What’s not included?
- A bicycle
- A helmet which must be worn during the ride
The event is open to those over the age of 16 – those who are under the age of 18 must cycle with a parent/guardian.
The safety of all our riders is of upmost importance therefore we will ask all riders to be respectful of each others space and adhere to all the current government guidelines.